When it comes to height in the dating game, it often feels like men draw the short straw. While being a petite woman is seldom an issue, society seems to have a thing against shorter men, often viewing them as less desirable. But, what do women really think about a man’s height?
Heels or No Heels?
- Gaia, 36, has dated shorter men but mentions they often aren’t comfortable with her in heels.
- Valerie, 30, finds that shorter guys get uneasy about her footwear choice.
- Tanya, 34, confesses she felt awkward with shorter men and avoided certain shoes, a feeling she didn’t have while dating women.
- Jen, 35, is fine as long as the guy is taller than her 5’3″.
- At 5’2″, Steph, 23, generally prefers taller guys.
- Michelle, 31, wants someone as tall as her dad, acknowledging it’s an odd benchmark.
Height Doesn’t Matter
- Liz, 27, says she’s dated both taller and shorter without caring.
- Alle, 29, at 5’10”, doesn’t mind a man’s height, but his attitude towards it can be a dealbreaker for her.
In essence, guys, don’t let your height hinder your pursuit of happiness. Even if she towers over you in heels, it shouldn’t discourage you from approaching her.